1) Avoid outdoor activity between 5am-10am when pollen counts are the highest.
2) Schedule outdoor activities for the afternoon or after heavy rains, when pollen levels are lower.
3) Wash your hair after you have been outdoors if the pollen count is high that day
4) Wash pillowcases regularly with hot water to remove pollen
5) Keep doors and windows shut during the allergy season to help keep allergens out
6) Change your air filters
7) CLEAN bookshelves, vents, windowsills, and other areas where pollen can settle
8) See DR. KIRKPATRICK or DR. STEWART and GET ADJUSTED!!
9) Local HONEY!!—it’s a mini allergy shot!
10) TAKE your SUPPLEMENTS
11) EXERCISE!! Maintain good workout and diet/nutrition regimen
13) Decrease STRESS
14) Decrease Caffeine
SUPPLEMENTS for the Immune System
It’s beneficial to start taking some of these supplements to start aiding in strengthening that immune system for those pesky foreign invaders…allergies!
Bitter Orange Root extract