As the leading experts in the musculoskeletal system, chiropractors are many athletes’ top choice for ongoing preventative and performance-based care. Used widely across many sports, chiropractic adjustments and therapies can help to boost overall performance, decrease downtime due to injury and keep athletes in top shape. If you workout consistently, you are an athlete. This does include you!! So give back to […]
• Eat a healthy breakfast that includes unsweetened bran cereal topped with berries. Bran feeds the good bacteria in your gut and the berries are rich in antioxidants and flavonoids that improve the health of macrophages and other virus-eating cells.
• Take a brisk walk. Immune cells circulate the body during exercise for […]
Back pain is the leading cause of disability in Americans under 45 and most commonly reported kind of pain. Learn more about how chiropractic care can help with back pain and injuries.
Anatomy of the Spine
The spine is a combination of stacked bones, called vertebrae, flexible tendons and ligaments. The vertebrae are in a column divided into […]
* Maintain a healthy diet and weight
* Quit smoking to ensure that maximum oxygen and nutrient amounts reach spinal tissues
* Make maintaining chiropractic care a priority and part of your wellness lifestyle
* Be active, avoid living a sedentary lifestyle
* Maintain proper posture
* Wear properly fitted shoes
* Warm up and stretch before all physical activities, including fall yard work and raking leaves
* Lift with […]
You can still get your natural protein without eating more meat!! Luckily, mother nature has us covered. Here are five plants packed with powerful nutrients. And better yet—many of these protein-packed favorites come with additional health benefits. Have a look!!
Less of a meat substitute and more of a quick, nutritious meal addition, these tasty seeds are an excellent source of fiber, […]
For many of us, a hot or cold brew (my fav) cup of coffee is the perfect way to jump start the morning. In fact, 80 percent of American adults drink caffeine daily, but it’s not only adults these days. Caffeine has found its way into the candy, snacks and desserts favored by kids and young adults alike.
What are the non-perks […]