Dallas Wellness Center is your Uptown Dallas Chiropractic treatment for massage therapy!
Therapeutic massage is just one part of your overall chiropractic treatment plan. Our clinic believes everyone should benefit from a therapeutic and relaxing massage. Today most people have incredible amounts of stress in their lives. Whether it’s work, family, financial or a combination of all of these. It’s our goal here at the Dallas Wellness Center to help you balance your life and alleviate some of your stress with a variety of massage types just for you.
Note: Most insurance companies will pay for a 30 minute to an hour massage depending on your benefits. Sometimes you may have to pay a deductible; but once that has been met, all you have to pay is your co-pay/co-insurance.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Therapeutic massage manipulates the soft tissues of the body to alleviate stress, pain, discomfort and muscle spasms.
Benefits of massage therapy:
- Improves flexibility, range of motion and muscle tone.
- Increases blood flow allowing muscles to work more efficiently and speeds up the healing process.
- Alleviates headaches and pain.
- Improves ability to walk with a balanced gait.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Relaxes diaphragm to improve breathing.
- Reduces muscle tension, pain and stiffness.
- Stimulates the body with increased endorphins.
Massage therapy is effective treatment for a multitude of health problems, including:
- Pain (chronic and temporary)
- Range of motion
- Pulled or strained muscles and ligaments
- Sleep apnea and insomnia
- Myofascial pain
- Jaw disorders
- Digestive disorders, including spastic colon and constipation
- Circulatory problems
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Asthma and bronchitis